- A full line of research grade, ultra high purity, scientific grade, industrial, and sputtering grade gases, USP and FDA approved medical gases, zero grade, prepurified and certified reference gases, purity up to 99.99999%.
- Percent and ppm level gravimetrically blended gas mixtures, NBS traceable primary standard gas mixtures, liquid phase, sterilizing, and all medical gas mixtures, mixtures for fiber optic, laser, welding, electronic, nuclear counter, geiger flow and EPA protocol applications.
- Gas products for etching, sputtering, epitaxy, ion implantation, and other microelectronics and semiconductor processes, VLSI and ULSI grade gases in cylinders, bulk, or via electronic grade piping systems.
- Bulk liquid storage vessels, tube trailers, skids, manifolds, and liquid dewars, continuous stream setups for nitrogen, oxygen, helium, argon, and other pure gases and gas mixtures, bulk stations, installations and on site systems.
- Regulators, flow meters, filters, valves, proportioners, purges, fittings, manifolds, purifiers, cylinders, cryogenic vessels, gas cabinets, liquid filling stations, mounting brackets, cylinder carts, and other accessories, custom-built equipment and repair.
CUSTOM INSTALLATION SERVICES:
- Complete specialty gas and piping and installation systems for laboratory, medical, food freezing and electronic applications, internally electropolished and orbitally butt-welded tubing systems for ultra low particulate contamination, cryogenic piping systems installation, custom engineering and design.
ANALYTICAL TESTING SERVICES:
- Analytical laboratory services, technical and safety consulting available for customers of AIMTEK Specialty Gases.